Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer internship at MediaMonks LDN
Our London office is on the lookout for an inspired intern who is eager to expand their knowledge of digital production and international business.
About the Internship
- In this hands-on internship, you’ll learn about the production and development of first-class creative projects.
- You’ll get the opportunity to perfect your production prowess in pursuit of award-winning work.
- You will assist our producers in collaborating with the world’s leading agencies to develop A-list experiences for global brands.
- You’ll focus on producing digital projects, but may also help out with producing interactive installations and 4D VR experiences.
- Our seasoned Business, Producer and Project Monks will help your hone your skills in scoping, quoting and planning creative work.
- You’ll assist with booking resources, writing meeting recaps and debriefs and setting up project timings, budgets, and SOWs.
- In short, you’ll learn invaluable producer skills you can bore people at parties with for the rest of your life.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next producer, you’ll need to wow us with a great application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an endless supply of great tea, decent coffee and perfectly edible biscuits, and a fantastic cadre of colleagues to learn from.
Does this sound like you? Great! Send us your CV with a short covering letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You are legally enrolled in a (3-year+) college or university programme; the internship needs to be part of a study programme.
- You are obtaining a relevant degree and/or have experience in selling and shaping digital projects.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about creative work and technology.
- You’re a problem solver, willing and able to put out fires wherever you find them.
- You’re keen to learn and eager to succeed.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675