Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer Internship MediaMonks HQ
Our (near-)Amsterdam HQ is looking for an inspired intern who is eager to expand their knowledge of digital production, international business, and the magic of caffeine.
About the Internship
- Being an intern at MediaMonks is awesome.
- During your hands-on internship, you’ll learn about the production and development of first-class creative projects first-hand, which is even more awesome than it sounds.
- You’ll get the opportunity to perfect your producer prowess in pursuit of award-winning work.
- You will assist our producers in colluding with the world’s leading agencies to develop A-list experiences for global brands
- You focus on producing digital projects, but may also help out with producing interactive installations and 4D VR experiences.
- Our venerable trinity of Business, Producer and Project Monks will help your hone your skills in scoping, quoting and planning creative work.
- You’ll assist with booking resources (business talk for ppl), writing meeting recaps and debriefs and setting up project timings, budgets, and up SOWs (never sign one if you have to google what this is).
- In short, you’ll learn invaluable producer skills you can bore people at parties with for the rest of your life.
- This paid internship is a big first step in becoming a digital producer and should run for a minimum of 4 months.
- For non-locals, MediaMonks offers free accommodation at our apartment across the street (when available).
- You are awesome.
- You love websites.
- You need to be legally enrolled in a college or university programme.
- You are obtaining a relevant degree and/or have experience in selling & shaping digital projects.
- You are a digital producer in the making with broad knowledge of past and present developments in digital production — someone say VR?
- You’re a natural hustler, keen to learn and eager to succeed.
- You always think of creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- The perfect candidate would add a practical background in development, film, or event production to this list.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next producer, you should start sealing the deal with a great application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, an alternative to your family’s annual Easter brunch, and a great bunch of colleagues to geek out with.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897