Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer - MediaMonks London
MediaMonks is looking for a talented producer with experience coordinating large scale asset design projects for an A list brand. In this dedicated role, you will run a team of designers that create static content that lives in product interfaces. Most of your time will be spent embedded at the client’s office to safeguard good communication and close collaboration.
The role will eventually be based in London but requires 8-12 weeks in Paris to start. We’re recruiting an entrepreneurial production trooper with an eye for design and a knack for process optimization that will play an active role in the set up of a global design team.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this mid-level to senior position, you’ll act in concert with a top-name client to produce an ongoing work stream of static visual content that lives inside product interfaces.
- You work in close collaboration with the client, partially in-house at the brand, to run several work streams, monitor quality and safeguard timely deliveries.
- The design team is based in Amsterdam, so you are the nexus between briefings and execution that turns projects into a success by managing the end-to-end production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together through excellent communication and make sure great work is being produced between our office in Amsterdam and the client teams in Paris and London.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. If you’re eager to become our next producer, you should start sealing the deal with an awesome application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, a snow-filled Easter, and a great bunch of colleagues to geek out with.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of the work you’ve produced and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this position, we're looking for production talent with 2+ years of experience working as a producer in advertising, content or digital production.
- You’re fluent in English. French or other EMEA language skills are a bonus.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make design projects come about.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897