Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Producer MediaMonks SG
Our Monks in Singapore are seeking a skilled producer with a manifest knack for interactive work. As a Digital Producer at MediaMonks, you act in concert with Asia’s leading agencies and their brands to pitch, plot and produce award-winning work. You’re a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This hands-on role requires client-facing experience in digital production and a thorough understanding of what is needed to make cutting-edge projects come about. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Singapore office, you’ll work from a small-star team of Monks to set up new projects by responding to agency briefs and RFPs — producing pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you work in close collaboration with our clients, who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their projects, platforms and campaigns.
- You employ your strong local network to partner with the leading companies in Asia to bring about world-class work, growing a prolific network of working relationships.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to lead projects towards a successful signoff and shape them into a joint success by managing the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done between our Singapore office and other MediaMonks offices around the world.
- You’ll get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology, requiring you to lead the way across uncharted paths of production.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of the work you’ve produced and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this mid-level role, you need to have at least 3 years of client-facing experience working as a producer in digital advertising or creative production.
- You need to be confident with producing a wide variety of digital projects, ideally covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- Your experience in a similar capacity hasmade you fabulous at dealing with stress and (stressed-out) clients (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright — our 600 Monks have your back).
- The business side of the role requires a demonstrated ability to ‘think locally’ for different APAC countries and their digital + business cultures.
- Leading the production of multiple projects between MediaMonks’ international offices is no easy task and requires a producer with superb planning and communication skills.
- In short, we need an energetic team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897