Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Products Producer at MediaMonks SF/LA
Our proud new San Francisco office is looking for a Digital Products Producer to lead the production of dot-com websites, mobile apps and other digital products and platforms. In this dedicated role, you’ll work between our client’s office in the Bay Area and our offices in LA and San Francisco.
- Based in either San Francisco or Los Angeles, you’ll frequently work face-to-face with our clients in the Bay Area, occasionally embedding with them for sustained periods.
- You work as part of a small but fast-growing team of Monks to build out our reputation as the top creative production partner on the West Coast.
- As a Digital Products Producer, you specialize in setting up, stewarding and sustaining digital products such as brand apps, dot-com websites, and e-commerce platforms.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new-business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of platform cases.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to agency briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done between San Francisco and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Become One of Our First Monks in San Francisco
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ coworkers and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gives you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience producing high-end brand sites, apps and e-comm platforms — leading digital projects from proposal to an actual product.
- You have hands-on experience with producing high-end digital work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to make technical projects come about.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, you’re confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for websites and apps.
- You’re a ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, time zones and technologies.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897