Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Project Director at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks is looking for an experienced project director to make big things happen as the big kahuna of our beloved client. These projects will specialize in digitally transforming businesses through high-end brand sites, mobile applications, assets at different scales, digital production and e-comm platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you’re responsible for managing our Project Managers and the production.
- You’ll help to build out the team and proposition as a sustainable and smooth-running part of our global business.
- You engage new projects by reaching out to the right people on the client side, and by being the right person when people reach out to us, providing clients with the inspiration and information needed to keep MediaMonks as their creative production partner.
- You’ll attend meetings and act alongside our in-house producers, creative and business leads to work towards a successful sign-off — turning contacts into contracts.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s brand and digital business challenges, developing ongoing roadmaps for long-term working relationships.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work; establishing what gets done (U <3 SOWs) to make sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow our business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- Next to clients, you help to manage the division at large, working with our ‘MMGMT’ to make sure the team and work stay on the roadmap for success.
- You help spread the learnings from the frontier with Monks at other offices, helping us maximize organizational knowledge and (prospect) client relationships.
Become Our Project Director Overlord
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking to hire an experienced project director with 10+ years of high-level experience leading and managing high-end digital work for high-profile clients.
- You speak English and/or German and business at the highest professional level, and have strong presentation skills.
- You have experience managing successful business accounts, developing partnerships instead of projects.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom what needs to be achieved in the first place.
- With the backing of our global team of specialists, you’re capable and confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for websites and apps.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose next steps from a basic technical perspective and/or a creative/commercial one.
- You have a general understanding of the prevailing development technologies and are familiar with fundamentals such as CMSs, technical architectures and on-going development trajectories.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new developments and digital (business) trends, because while managing client relationships is your main responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to assess timings and costs.
- You’re able to balance inbound and outbound activities, focusing on what is most effective in the long run while making sure we meet quarterly targets.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508