Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Project Manager at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for a service-oriented project manager to look after the continuous development of digital projects after the initial launch. In this position, you preside over the platforms and other on-going efforts we produce for the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands. This requires someone who can juggle multiple requests and understands the importance of deadlines and delivering according to service-levels and specs.
At our budding BA office, you will join an established mid-size team that works on digital projects big and small — from digital platforms and interactive campaigns to watch faces and display ads. As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company in existence, operating as ‘one office in nine locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 450 Monks worldwide.
About the Role
- In this role, you work to constantly improve our platforms and dot-coms, working together with our in-house developers and project producers.
- You coordinate between project stakeholders and our fantastic frontenders and brilliant backend developers.
- Amongst other things you 1) look after the implementation of (content) updates and features, 2) arrange support and maintenance and 3) manage rollouts and localizations to potentially any country with internet access.
- You also look after smaller things, such as the extermination of reported bugs and other performance issues.
- In short, you make sure the digital solutions we build stay a success for all stakeholders.
- For this English-speaking position, we are looking for a project manager with 2+ years of digital experience in similar capacity. Someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You can manage big projects for big clients like it's no big deal.
- You love (check)lists more than Buzzfeed.
- No matter how big the build, you can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good at dealing with conflicting requests and deadlines.
- You are acquainted with the basics of content management systems (CMS for SEO) and also know a bit about technical architectures and long-term development trajectories.
- You have experience with project management tools such as TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, farmerswife or Post-it notes.
Get Our Service Level to the Next Level
At MediaMonks, you will join a young and fun but most of all successful and fast-growing company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are ready to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun and internet fame.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Updated on 4 July 2016.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897