Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Project Manager at MediaMonks DXB
MediaMonks is looking for a Digital Project Manager to devour deadlines and manage miracles for our client based in Saudi Arabia..
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage all projects ranging from content development, online campaigns and platforms, mobile apps, decks, playbooks, sizzle videos, events and any other type of digital project that might be thrown your way.
- Track all communications and expectations through email as well as formalized communications channels, status reports, project briefs, and project folders.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with stakeholders, and various global teams across the organization.
- Manage all project communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of creative, campaign information, and assets for delivery.
- Work with team leads to properly vet, brief, and greenlight projects.
- Develop and own an accurate project timeline, master project calendar, workback schedules, and other documentation and specs as needed.
- Ensure the final products are consistent with the brief, timeline, client’s strategy, brand, and creative goals, as well as our own quality standards.
- Ensure real-time communication within respective project teams and stakeholders.
- Setup and schedule creative brief-in, kickoff, and creative reviews in advance; ensure all meetings have clear agendas, meeting recap notes, and actionable next steps
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager.
- You possess 5+ years of experience in digital transformation, advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You have the ability to internalise client requests and manage expectations.
- You have extensive experience leading various projects types, including large platforms and multi-language .coms, mobile, video and brand.
- You have incredible organization, communication and documentation skills. You excel at juggling multiple spinning plates that are all moving in different directions, with varying deadlines.
- Staying organized and communication is your forte. You understand the importance of taking and distributing notes after meetings, to ensure the team is aligned and has clear objectives.
- High competency and proven track record of project management of large engagements and integrated creative projects.
- To triumph in this role, you need to have a strong grasp of the technicalities of the projects you’re dealing with. The way you handle projects is as bespoke as the websites you help to develop, and so your capacity to think along and establish priorities is critical throughout the production process.
- Experience with working with UX/UI and Development teams in a project management capacity
- Ability to work collaboratively and confidently with multiple team members across departments (legal, sales, graphic designers, leadership team members, engineers, etc.)
- Spreadsheets are your natural habitat, project management tools your best friend (e.g., TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, Post-it notes).
- You have the experience and tools to solve problems in your back pocket, and you're not afraid to use them as needed.
- You are proactive, solution-minded, have sight over the outcome yet focused on tactical delivery too.
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills.
- Previous experience in working on Adobe product implementations.
- You’re versed in communicating with English and Arabic-speaking clients.
- You are open to extensive travel to Saudi Arabia.
Joining Media Monks
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative and production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in forty locations’ with 3000+ Monks and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks means working at a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our super-fast-moving company, and the things we love outside work and.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508