Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Project Manager at MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking PM to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our MX office.
About the Role
- In this senior-level role, you are responsible for managing the development of digital projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Your projects range from mobile apps to online campaigns and platforms.
- We produce wicked websites and digital experiences, and you play a vital role in making sure these projects are ready when they need to be.
- You’re the chief whip of a project and need to hustle Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You work as of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1000+ Monks worldwide.
Come colaborate in Condesa
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. In return for your attentiveness to details and deadlines, we provide an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with fabulous people.
If you have the technical background we’re looking for and think you’ll manage magnificently, you should plan on sending us your application_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP. Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager; someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- As a practised project manager, you are well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and have experience with project management tools such as TeamGantt, Basecamp, G Suit and Post-it notes. You love lists more than Buzzfeed.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- To triumph in this role, you need to have a strong grasp of the technicalities of the projects you’re dealing with. The way you handle projects is as bespoke as the websites you help to develop, and so your capacity to think along and establish priorities is critical throughout the production process.
- You’re versed in communicating with English and Spanish-speaking clients.
- Lastly, the ability to geek out with developers comes in more than handy, as does The Gift of being able to read and tweak lines of code.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675