Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Project Manager at MediaMonks SH
Our Shanghai office is looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking PM with an aptitude for digital production and development. In this dedicated position, you’ll be managing a range of projects for one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- As our dedicated Project Monk, you are responsible for the progress and delivery of the digital projects MediaMonks produces for a top-name client.
- You’ll play a key role in running the projects and also shape and support the team and process at large.
- You’ll coordinate with our clients and leads to make sure our teams nail milestone after milestone.
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time
- Managing the input and output of our teams, you’ll coordinate the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office juice.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure our Monks are booked and briefed to provide our clients with a constant flow of high-end work.
- You’ll also evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished assignments to improve our processes and work streams.
- Our PMs are the pacemakers of projects, motivating Monks across teams and time zones to meet deliveries and exceed expectations.
- You’ll work closely together with our producers, business leads and international production teams to ensure that all the things that should happen, happen.
- Our project are set up locally and developed globally at our production hubs, meaning you’ll play a key role in the coordination of the client and project.
- You’ll liaise with our producers to make sure all boxes are checked, while coordinating with our QA Monks to ensure everything works too.
- You’ll also be involved in scoping new assignments: providing estimates and expertise for how to handle projects in equal parts.
- Other difficult deliveries you might encounter include bulk launches and international rollouts to potentially any country with internet access.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be working at the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-and-growing company creative people would kill to work for. Ready to join the MediaMonks spaceship? We’d love to have you on board as one of our project captains.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- We’re looking for someone who’s first and foremost a proficient PM — someone who knows how to align internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Besides tech knowledge you love working with creatives, are invested in the creative product and can present and defend it to clients.
- You have at least 4+ years of high-level experience in digital production.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, you’re able to provide clear updates and actions to clients as well as coworkers from around the world.
- As a PM, you can wear multiple hats to get things done from development and design to business and operations.
- You’re comfortable collaborating with clients as well as with digital creatives, (UX) designers and developers.
- You’re superb with stressed out clients and coworkers — ‘keep calm and get things done’ is what you’re about.
- You can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at finding solutions for conflicting requests and deadlines.
- You can manage projects in tag team using tools such as TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, farmerswife, and Post-its.
- You’re a champion of process but always look beyond your formal responsibilities to make sure the work we produce is nothing less than amazing.
- While you consider spreadsheets your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time.
- In short, we need a go-getter with a no-nonsense attitude who can manage and motivate people to get things done across teams and time zones.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897