Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Transformation Consultant
Our budding office in Mexico City is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking digital transformation consultant. You’ll help establish MediaMonks as one of the top creative production partners in Mexico, simply by crafting the absolute best of work across digital disciplines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesize, visualize and analyze client information utilizing research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools.
- Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change to take advantage of the opportunities.
- Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life utilizing processes, technology and people.
- Guiding our Clients: Defining how our clients will evolve to the new state—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to the new way of doing things.
- Practice Building: Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity.
- We are not looking for a Social Media Wizard or IT Guru, but for someone with a well-rounded profile capable of crafting an integrated strategy to help our clients achieve their objectives.
At MediaMonks, you'll be able to create work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You’ll get to produce award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a super-fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. If you can match our ambition, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in process consulting services or digital transformation
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Spanish & English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Effective communication skills
- High Learning Agility
- Leadership and management skills
- Process and methodology driven
- End-to-End thinking in digital environments
- Requires analysis and solving of complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Requires a clear understanding of what digital means for business.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within MediaMonks.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897