Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Digital Transformation Strategist at MediaMonks MX
Our Mexico City monastery is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking strategist to help our clients with the transformation of their brands and businesses. In this senior-level position, you’ll be a close partner to our key clients, setting up, stewarding and scaling their digital transformation projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Digital Transformation Partner at MediaMonks, you work at the intersection of business and production to manage prolific production partnerships with A-list agencies and brands, bringing forth first-rate projects at a consistent rate.
- You’ll play a key role in establishing MediaMonks as one of the top creative and digital partners Latin America.
- Travelling between CDMX and Monterrey, you’ll create and consult for our key clients to digitally amplify their business through MediaMonks’ peerless production prowess in crafting end-to-end conversion funnels.
- You work on site with our clients to shape new projects from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out.
- You’ll help to direct the very things that will be produced, making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- You identify opportunities for new projects and upsales that add value to all parties.
- You make sure projects are set up for success by connecting your clients’ needs to the right Monks to make sure great work is done between Monterrey and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’ll not just be our client’s go-to Monk; you help to manage the entire shebang on our side, from resourcing to operations.
- You help to increase revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
Make MediaMonks Magic Happen
At MediaMonks, you'll be able to create work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You’ll get to produce award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a super-fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. If you can match our ambition, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- This senior-level role requires someone who’s is experienced in managing million-dollar retainers.
- You have 5+ years worth of of hands-on experience in the digital transformation biz, with proven track record in managing high-value and volumes of integrated work.
- You can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You have extensive experience and expertise when it comes to how DXPs, DMPs and CRMs can contribute to bottom-lines and other KPIs.
- With the backing of our Monks, you should be confident in providing expert advice on digital transformation at the C-level.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- Your fluency in English and Spanish enables you to successfully do business and coordinate the production of projects across teams and time zones.
- You’re excited about working between locations in Mexico City and Monterrey.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897