Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Director, Growth, EMEA at MediaMonks LDN
The Growth Monk role is a mid-senior sales role and as such, requires demonstrated experience creating business relationships with mid-level and executive level buyers. These Monks have demonstrated success in a measured and commission driven compensation model, with a history of achieving lead conversion and revenue targets. They have demonstrated leadership experience in a business development role including consultative sales capability, prospecting and top of the funnel lead development. Monks in this role have experience managing a budget and architecting, designing and selling complex deals. They have a passion for customer service and an extremely strong closing capability.
Growth Monks have a strong ability to command a room with executives and leverage events for business development (ie. lead/participate in panels and event activities, engage in fruitful conversations that produce actionable opportunities, etc.). They have a comprehensive understanding of macro trends in ad/tech/business, how they affect our target market and how to translate those trends into "MediaMonks value to your business" conversations and MM opportunity. They have a proven ability to have mature conversations with clients in deal making, pushing on profitability for a successful commercial model each time out.
In summary, these Monks are established, strategic minded sales professionals with a winning track record.
The Growth Monk may have one or more focus areas including pillars, industry verticals, clients, etc. Focuses are used internally to structure resource dedication and to identify and facilitate cross geography teams for sourcing, scoping, pitching winning and growing prospective opportunities and client relationships. Focus areas are aligned with local office MD preference/need.
The Growth Monk is responsible for prospecting using lead sources (next slide) to create net new opportunities. Ie. new workstreams, new logos, new propositions. The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving growth targets as set forth by the Regional Head of Growth Monk. The Growth Monk is responsible for:
● Pipeline development and customer acquisition activities, including direct sales, co-selling with growth team leadership, managing directors and partner growth monks.
● Adhering to our MMEE SLA to develop and prospect lead sources as outlined below:
■ S4/MM Narrative - Leads coming from all PR activity. SMS says something, new hire article, we win an award, etc.
■ Inbound Direct - SMS/MH/Partner/Website direct referrals
■ Marketing - Content/Paid/Events, etc.
■ Strategic Accounts - Targeted ABS support. Ie. SAE tapping growth monk to help prospect into other areas/diff types of business/new propositions.
■ New Propositions - Specific, targeted outbound sales of new MediaMonks propositions
● Working with other Monks before/during and post sales process to ensure accurate bids, compelling value propositions and a frictionless a deal environment - or in other words a best in class service experience for our team and our prospects/customers.
● Designing, tracking and sustaining an approved monthly budget, including monthly reporting to MD (or alternative budgeting methodology as defined by the MDApply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675