Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Director of Communications MediaMonks US
We’re looking for a communications leader to manage PR and marketing efforts for IMA globally, and for MediaMonks across our US footprint. Based at our New York office, you’ll be working in support of both the world’s most awarded digital production company and the world's first full-service, global influencer marketing agency.
Role & Responsibilities
- Spreading and supporting our message, you’ll handle PR and communication efforts for the US based from New York, to ensure our people, projects and thought leadership get the love and laud they deserve throughout relevant media outlets.
- Expand press opportunities and our coverage footprint by thinking outside day-to-day outreach and beyond industry-specific media outlets to reach new audiences, and ultimately broaden the MediaMonks narrative.
- Working alongside our Global Head of Brand Communications (based in Amsterdam) and the US Marketing team, you’ll help support our US business and growth initiatives by publicizing and promoting our perspective and work via national, regional and local media.
- As our central point of contact, you’ll be the with our US teams (incl. content writers and business Monks) and Managing Directors as well as with clients, journalists and other parties on all communication relating to our brands.
- Thinking along with our global team, you contribute to providing hooks, insights and opportunities to strengthen our reputation with US advertising, tech and creative industries. Partner with our NY-based content writer to pitch thought leadership and insights-driven pieces to position our brands as leaders.
- You’ll draft and adapt press releases and work to grow and deepen our media relations, taking responsibility for consistent coverage of new hires, projects, offices, research, insights, awards, announcements and more.
- Facilitate client collaboration and conversation as needed on press releases, blog posts and other communication efforts to share work, awards and other news.
- Attend various industry events to build personal connections with relevant contacts and support marketing sponsorships and opportunities.
Ready to Steer and Support Our Story from New York?
As part of our fast-growing organization, you’ll be able to apply your skills for sparking conversation, building relationships and helping grow a truly global company that works across teams, time zones and technologies. We currently operate across 23 international locations with a team of 1,500 people and counting, meaning you’ll have all the stories and support in the world.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- We’re looking for a marketing communications professional who’s in tune with business and popular culture in the US but not limited by borders or time zones.
- Well versed and interested in the intersection of commerce and culture–and familiar (or a fast learner) within the advertising and technology industry.
- Eager and hungry to leverage both the MediaMonks and IMA brands to build and nurture media relationships.
- You have 5+ years of high-level PR or marketing communications experience at the intersection of creativity and technology or a related line of (business-to-)business.
- Working with both our Global Comms team and Growth/Marketing team, you’re comfortable securing a continuous flow of value-added coverage.
- Liaising with clients and internal teams, you’re able to take care of the whole PR process if need be.
- You’re a proficient writer with a perfect command of English and like to write and edit written word.
- Your critical-thinking skills and deep industry interest allow you to ask the right questions and create opportunities for attention-grabbing PR campaigns.
- You are experienced in independently establishing priorities and storylines, and work in an organized way that allows for asynchronous collaboration.
- You know the word on the street and at the watercooler, finding ways to turn company events and industry developments into newsworthy stories.
- While you consider your inbox your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508