Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Director of Growth (ANZ) - MediaMonks Australia
MediaMonks Australia is seeking a Growth Director to help build our new business, sales and growth efforts. Our ideal candidate will have a track record in business development with demonstrated success in strategic account development. Monks in this role must have experience managing a budget and architecting, designing and selling complex deals, while finding strategic ways to grow our existing projects and client relationships but also add new clients to the table. You need to have a passion for customer excellence and an extremely strong closing capability. As an ideal Growth Monk, you should have demonstrated success in a measured & commission driven compensation model, with a history of achieving lead conversion and revenue targets.
In summary, we are hiring for an established, strategic-minded sales professional with a winning track record.
The Growth Director is responsible for:
- Sourcing outbound leads from your existing network, as well as through targeted cold calls and emails. Our expectation is that a significant percentage of deals sourced will come from your outbound efforts.
- Fielding inbound leads using various tactics: online engagement, content marketing, live action and virtual events.
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify digital transformation opportunities.
- Building strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities with new clients and the further development of current clients, within ANZ. The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving revenue targets.
- Building and defending MediaMonk’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the MediaMonks offering and approach.
- Working with the production teams on prospective deals to ensure accurate bids, compelling value propositions and a frictionless deal environment.
- Designing, tracking and sustaining an approved budget, including weekly reporting.
- You have 8-10 years in consultative sales roles, preferably in a digital transformation, production, consulting and/or agency.
- Experience attaining seven-figure quotas: leading the creation of proposals for complex deals and projects.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
- Competitive - you want to win and you effectively solve obstacles in the way of your goals.
- You have a deep, holistic knowledge of creative, tech and business which will allow you to evaluate and act on growth opportunities, from advising on marketing strategies, to creative and platform solutions.
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-Suite and director level prospects. Understanding of the objectives of companies in ANZ region and the emerging digital ecosystem in the market.
- Skilled at working with cross-functional teams (Sales Engineers, Creatives, Technologists and Producers) and to successfully execute new product initiatives and develop partnerships
- You have a passion for the technology and innovation markets and are adept at following trends and speaking about their impact on companies and products.
- Fluid written and spoken English is vital for communicating effectively with colleagues and clients alike. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- With strong presentation skills (both remote and in-person), you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture in client meetings.
- You’re a self-starter, authoritative and able to effectively manage your own time without needing direction.
- You are amazingly likeable, thoughtful and a great person to represent MediaMonks in anything from boardrooms and workshop sessions to conference stages, drinks, parties.
- *** Being based in Sydney is a requirement. ***
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508