Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Drupal 7 Developer at MediaMonks BA
Our Monks in Buenos Aires have a new job opening for a talented backend developer who can raise platforms in Drupal 7.
Role & Responsibilities
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one team across 12 offices with 900 Monks and counting.
- You’ll work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with projects and coworkers from all over the world
- Working from our second-biggest office in the heart of Palermo, you’ll contribute to the development of brilliant backend and content management solutions.
- You’ll play a key role in the production of the award-winning platforms and campaigns we produce for creative clients and brands around the world.
- You’ll contribute to, and learn about, the latest and greatest in backend security.
- You’ll help to maintain our codebase with the same pride and care you bring to all of your other projects.
- In short, you’ll create a high variety of high-load and high-performance environments while sharing tips, tricks and memes with some of the best developers in the world.
Get This Gig While It's Hot!
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be part of a super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee, A+ (vegan-friendly) asados, and all-star events. If this sounds like a deal, let’s make it official.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for a backend developer with 1+ years of Drupal 7 experience.
- You speak Spanish and/or English.
- Next to Drupal modules and plugins, you also have a clear command of PHP.
- Upgrading to Drupal can be a challenge, but it’s no problem for you.
- You can independently develop Drupal 7 backends that are smooth, efficient and secure.
- You know about the architecture of big builds, and are excited about working for big international clients.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a drive and dedication for creating great work.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get the job done.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897