Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Drupal 8 Developer at MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks has an awesome position for a backend developer who can take award-winning projects to the next level, that is Drupal 8.
Role & Responsibilities
- Alongside other skilled and sociable developers, you’ll work as part of our fully comprehensive development department, based at our Singapore regional headquarters.
- Focussing on the backend, you’ll play an important in the development of the of the dot-com platforms MediaMonks produces for the world’s leading brands and businesses.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts that work as advertised.
- You’ll create high-load, high-performance environments whilst sharing tips, tricks and hacks with some of the best developers in the world.
- You contribute to and learn about the latest and greatest in backend security.
- You help to maintain codebases, and do so with pride and care.
- And as part of MediaMonks, you’re part the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 900+ Monks worldwide.
Become Our Drupal Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree — we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
If you’re hot on joining our team in Singapore (<meta name=“Awesome Shophouse Office”/>), we’d love to hear from you. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for a backend developer with 1+ years of Drupal 8 experience.
- Next to Drupal modules and plugins, you also have clear command of PHP.
- Upgrading from Drupal 7 to 8 is a challenge, but no problem for you.
- You can independently develop Drupal backends that are smooth, efficient and secure.
- You know about the architecture of big builds, and are confident working for a major clients.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a drive and dedication for creating great work.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675