Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Alongside other skilled and sociable developers, you’ll work as part of a fully comprehensive development department, based at our Dutch headquarters. Focusing on the backend, you are a major cog in the development of the award-winning websites we produce for creative agencies around the world, always looking to make things better.
Role & Requirements
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of Drupal experience and a senior-level command of PHP.
- You know about the architecture of great builds, and have worked for major clients before.
- Next to modules and plugins, you use your knowledge of PHP to make web applications happen.
- Upgrading from Drupal 7.0 to 8.0 is a challenge, but no problem for you.
- Confident in developing for a broad spectrum of high-load, high-performance environments, you can independently develop backends environments that are efficient and secure.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a relentless drive and dedication for creating good work. You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.
- Speaking Dutch is ‘niet noodzakelijk’ but the ability to read and write English is a must (your colleagues come from all over the world, so the skill to swear in several languages will stand you in good stead;).
Why You Should Apply ASAP
In return for your devotion to clean code, we can offer you a pretty hot position at one of the most fun companies around. With a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports and summer parties, fantastic food every day, and an unlimited supply of caffeine, you’ll be in great company.
If you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young and successful company, land this position while it’s hot. Please respect the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter tailored to this position.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897