Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Dutch-speaking Post Producer at Made.For.Digital
Made.For.Digital is looking for a Dutch + English-speaking producer to oversee post production processes. In this role, you will be supervising a mid-size post production team in pursuit of awesome content for the Web and beyond. This means nailing milestones and securing deadlines in spite of renders that take forever to finish.
Together with our Head of Post Production, who monitors overall quality, you are responsible for managing the output of in-house editors and animators. In this line of work, clear communication and technical competency is crucial. A big part of day-to-day job is to keep everyone informed on the progress and potential pitfalls of projects.
- Review incoming requests from clients and internal teams, assessing what needs to be done and when.
- Assemble the right team for the job.
- Brief team members on the delivery objectives.
- Oversee the post production process and resourcing.
- Set up and supervise technical workflows during the post production process.
- Offer advice on a range of VFX and post production matters.
At Made.For.Digital, you work as part of an international film production company that creates films and content for digital platforms. We specialize in working with global brands and agencies to create content that fits with how we consume media today. We put digital first, creating tailored content across social platforms to achieve the best possible results — producing up to 150 deliverables per project.
If you feel up to the task, we’d love to meet you in person. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For this Amsterdam-based role, we’re looking for an enthusiastic post producer with at least 1 year of experience superintending post production projects for digital/TV content.
- In addition to knowing the basic of post production, you have proven planning and communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You can translate the intricacies of the post production process into lucid language that clients and other outsiders can understand.
- You have sufficient technical know-how and preferably a couple years of hands-on experience with editing and/or VFX/CG production.
- You keep up to date with the software and hardware solutions.
- You excel at multitasking, keep your cool while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897