Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Email Specialist at in-house client Monterrey
MediaMonks is looking for a data professional with proven experience in CRM and performance marketing, to drive optimization and analysis to all email communication efforts within the business unit.
Keen to continuously improve results, our data/email specialist has a sharp analytical mindset and a solid background on high-volume, nation-wide, multi-audience campaigns, with proven results on segmentation, and performance optimization.
An experienced marketer, our specialist can lead outbound/inbound email strategies and campaigns to success, leveraging our email channels to drive ROI.
- As a dedicated professional in the field, you will be trusted withthe company's email databases; safeguarding their integrity and compliance will be your utmost responsibility.
- You define and optimize segmentation of audiences within our databases, constantly optimizing for conversion and KPI performance.
- You will be the main lead on all email projects within the internal content production team, and as such you’re expected to provide guidance on UI/UX best practices, HTML optimization and layout structures for goal conversion.
- As an experienced digital marketer, you will own the tagging and tracking of each piece, and will ultimately be responsible for conversion rates and reporting.
- You are an experienced email marketer with 3+ years working for midsize to large agencies
- You have successfully run large, national-size email campaigns with positive to remarkable verifiable results.
- You are proficient in professional email platforms and services such as Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Eloqua, or similar.
- You master interactions, events, and goals tracking for emails, and have a deep understanding of Google and/or Adobe Analytics setting up and tracking for email marketing. Certifications are highly regarded.
- You are an expert, and as such you have a good understanding of the UX and UI involved in mail campaigns and deliverables and can advise design teams into delivering successful products.
- You have sufficient knowledge of programming best practices around emails and have advised development teams on building optimized products that comply with the most up to date standards and all commercial email clients.
- You excel at reporting and can deliver business-wise insights on how to optimize email campaigns.
- You live in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexicoand are legally allowed to work in México.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675