Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Executive Digital Producer at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for an Executive Producer to lead our European business to new heights. In this role, you head the producer team at our Hilversum-based HQ; bringing in new projects and bringing forth award-winning work.
All About the Role
- As an Executive Producer at MediaMonks, you partner with the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands to pitch, plot and produce phenomenal projects.
- You’re a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
- You set up and pitch-for new projects by responding to agency briefs and RFPs, and together with our in-house teams, you help to shape these projects into a joint success.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together, integrating activities between different disciplines to make make sure great work is done between MediaMonks monasteries around the world.
- Next to projects, you manage our producer team, working directly with our global management team to make sure MediaMonks stays on the roadmap to success.
- You are responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work. You help to establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling monthly reports on sales, expenses and forecasts. $-)
All About You
- We are looking for a seasoned producer who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You need to boast at least 5 years of high-level experience as a senior producer at a digital production company, with evident management skills.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients, who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- Leading the production of integrated projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills, being experienced with management tools such as Basecamp, Pipedrive, TeamGantt, Assembla and Post-it notes.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
BE OUR EP
If you share our love for digital as well as for analogue diversions such as our summer soirées and winter sports shindigs, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes. We even have a rad lunch and pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897