Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Executive Digital Producer MediaMonk MX
Our Monks in Mexico City are looking for an English + Spanish-speaking producer to lead our biggest LATAM projects to greatness. You’ll lead our local producer pack in bringing in new projects, and bringing forth award-winning work. As one of the first 20 Monks to join our MX party, you’ll play a key role in building our reputation as one of the top digital production partners in Mexico.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the EP of our budding MX office, you partner with leading clients in Mexico to pitch, plot and produce high-end digital work.
- As the linchpin of our local productions, you’ll work in collaboration with A-list clients, who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- Working from a small but growing team, you’ll set up key projects by responding to clients briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to shape our MX projects into a joint success by turning project briefs into actual projects.
- You help to bring all our in-house talents together to make sure great work is done between our MX office and our production strongholds around the world.
- Next to projects, you manage our local producer team, working directly with our ‘MMGMT’ to make sure MediaMonks MX stays on the roadmap to success.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling reports on production sales, expenses and forecasts. $-)
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you'll be able to create work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You’ll get to work on award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a tailored cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this client-facing position, we’re looking for a battle-scarred digital producer with proven experience leading high-stakes projects for high-end clients.
- You boast at least 5+ years of experience at the highest international level producing digital campaigns, games, mobile products, and e-commerce platforms.
- Your fluency in English and Spanish allows you to successfully collaborate with remote teams and clients across time zones.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- With the backing of our creative and tech directors, you’re confident in advising C-level clients on the creative production of digital products and campaigns, as well as costs and timings.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and opportunities.
- You’re a true ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You know the business of advertising and production by heart and bring a solid understanding of the present-day needs of agencies and brands.
- You have outstanding planning and communication skills, and are familiar with tools such as, Basecamp, Pipedrive, TeamGantt, Assembla and Post-it notes.
- You’re a joy to work with: you’re great with clients and coworkers alike and know how to inspire teams to go the extra mile for every milestone.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897