Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Executive Producer at MediaMonks AUS
MediaMonks Sydney is looking for an integrated, digital-savvy Executive Producer to lead one of our superstar digitally-focused teams in Australia, helping to bring in new business and bring forth award-winning work.
About the role:
- As an Executive Producer at MediaMonks, you’ll serve in a client facing role and act as the main point of contact for (new) business.
- You’ll partner with the world’s leading brands to pitch, plan and produce an array of deliverables across all digital touchpoints. From smart production of content, to the creation of platforms to pushing what’s possible with innovative technologies.
- You’ll follow up on leads with existing and potential clients.
- You’ll set up and pitch for new business opportunities: You’ll discuss opportunities with clients to get all the details, organize the teams and guide the work and collaboration with our in-house teams, help to shape these projects into a joint success and take responsibility for the quality of response to briefs and RFPs.
- You’ll take responsibility for client retention and help your teams to focus on a high level of servicing.
- You’ll oversee and manage the Australia-based production team and guide the collaborations with all other offices.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together, integrating activities between different disciplines to make sure great work is done between MediaMonks monasteries around the world.
- You’re the project’s pace and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
- You’ll proactively keep fires out and steer the producers and PM’s project success.
- You’re the cultural bridge-builder between how things need to be done to service in Australia and how MediaMonks globally are used to doing things.
- You’re responsible for reviewing business requirements and for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You’ll help to establish what gets done and when (you love SOWs), making sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- You’ll take responsibility for implementing operations and processes and make sure the Australia team follows and keeps focus on improvement.
- You’ll oversee the digital production process, conducting research on digital production project matters, and producing creative digital campaigns for clients.
- You lead by example and are not scared to produce jobs yourself.
- You act as an escalation point for any issues that may arise on projects.
- You attend critical client production meetings.
- You know everything about cutting-edge & innovative new media and technologies. You’ll apply this in-depth knowledge and specialized expertise in digital strategic and creative solutions and digital campaign production.
- With the support of our marketing department, you’ll help build a reputation for MediaMonks Australia to be the industry’s go-to player for ambitious digital ideas and deliver on that promise.
- With the help of our recruitment department, you help build a strong local team:
- You’ll support key recruitment efforts in Australia and help interview new candidates.
- You’ll help nurture talent that comes in to grow them and keep them happy.
- With the help of legal and finance, you’ll make sure our contracts and financial admin are sorted, both on projects and in the office.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling reports on sales and forecasts. $-)
What it takes:
- We are looking for a seasoned producer and business leader who can successfully work across clients, teams, time zones and technologies.
- You are experienced driving business with top clients, who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on their business challenges and needs.
- You are an entrepreneur and a pioneer, you make stuff happen and you don’t hold on to your role description.
- You are a relentless collaborator. You grab an oar and do what it takes and ask for help whenever you need it.
- You are structured and well organized.
- You speak fluent English and hold yourself at the highest professional level.
- You have 10+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing, as part of an agency/client and/or production in a similar industry
- Lastly, this role would require you to be based in our Sydney office on a full-time basis.
Become our EP
If you share our love for digital and have that mentality to get stuff done, this gig might just be right for you. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) partner in any digital field and market.
In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks promises a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through many parties and prizes.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508