Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Executive Producer at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks is looking for an Executive Producer to help lead one of our largest accounts to new heights. This position manages one of MediaMonks' key global partnerships and will support in pinpointing a growth vision and executing it strategically.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role requires a deep understanding of production consultancy, creative development, shoot management, production, negotiation and distribution across all media.
- You will be responsible for delivering still and moving image output with the highest standards as well as taking responsibility for the technical and creative quality of our productions.
- To make sure great work is done between MediaMonks monasteries in Europe you proactively engage and inspire our creative teams. Craft a sense of community between creative and production leads
- You are a master in budgetting, scheduling and managing international productions and attend (international) shoots when appropriate.
- You respond to briefs, support the creative development process, and pitch to win new still and moving image business.
- Having a solid understanding of Automotive regulations and protocols set down by industry regulatory bodies in relevant markets is a very big plus.
- Liaising and coordinating multiple third-party suppliers and enforcing preferred supplier agreements is not new to you.
- You will directly lead, inspire and motivate a strong and coordinated production / project management team.
- Communicating with the Finance Department to ensure cash flow on jobs is managed appropriately, results in you championing important financial goals.
- You work side by side with the Group Production Director, insurance partners, legal advisors and Finance Director on all contractual negotiations and ensuring the company and its productions are financially sound and legally compliant.
Join our Party
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
- We’re looking for a seasoned producer who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You need to boast at least 6+ years of high-level experience as a senior producer at a digital production company, with evident management skills.
- You’re experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- You have a proven track record of growing a business by constantly finding ways to oil and feed the machine.
- Leading the production of integrated projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills, being experienced with management tools such as JIRA, Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, etc.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You have an executional mindset and are comfortable working in the trenches while simultaneously inspiring and leading others.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508