Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Executive Producer - Broadcast Team at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks is looking for an Executive Producer of Broadcast to lead our broadcast, live streaming, and remote captures. As they manage the teams that deliver and receive their broadcasts, the EP of Broadcast will interface primarily with films and experiential projects, but this role will also work directly with different teams from web development, animation, post production, and emerging technologies like XR, and the platforms to host the streams. The EP of Broadcast will take ownership of broadcasts across EMEA and frequently own or support global broadcasts.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based in Amsterdam (currently WFH), you’ll work together with the broadcast team to develop proposals for livestream events.
- Leading Broadcast team
- Lead the Team and act as Main Contact on all aspects of production for Broadcast projects. Directly responsible for pushing project information to internal MediaMonks teams and arranging required assets while ensuring that the team is maximizing the potential of each project in all stages of production.
- Communication of production information to all internal (ex. Production Management, Business Affairs, Legal, Scheduling, Marketing, Communications, leadership) and external parties associated with the production as necessary.
- Adherence to and accountability for all aspects of MediaMonks editorial, budgetary and production standards, as well as contractual and deliverables requirements for MediaMonks projects.
- Acts as MediaMonks representative to outside organizations and responsible for maintaining relationships with external vendors and clients.
- Project Intake & Pitch
- Support creative and pitch teams in estimation, approach , and timings for potential opportunities.
- Broadcast Innovation
- It’s almost 2021 - We’re looking for new ways to reach remote audiences live, including new platforms like Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, and ways we haven’t imagined yet.
- Help to develop new nimble workflows for virtual production.
- Producing and Managing our offerings
- Crew up and manage - oversee all contract - freelance producers.
- Build teams and resource internal talent
- Work with legal teams to ensure that all productions are COVID and rights compliant.
- Investigate budgets for maximum GM.
- Organization and Operations
- Assist in the creation of templates, decks, organizational Charts and proper processes to increase stability and profitability.
- Assist the operations team with the implementation of protocols, support, optimization, security, and administration
- Ownership of Budgets
- We’re looking for an EP with an understanding of livestream and broadcast. An advertising & Films background is more than welcome.
- You bring 8+ years of high-level experience in a similar role, working directly with top-name brands and agencies to create award-winning projects, in addition to television production experience, including Live, long-form documentary, reality television, scripted, news, or equivalent.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Love pushing the potential of technology to make new experiences possible.
- The link between departments, love working with the tech team, creatives, designers and makers across disciplines, aligning everything from design, UX to VFX to create powerful livestream experiences.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
Become our New Broadcast EP
As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating across teams and time zones with 2,000 Monks and counting. You’ll join a crazy-ambitious crew on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of award-winning projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a compelling cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role.
Questions? email@example.com has answers.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508