Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Executive Producer MediaMonks Films
MediaMonks is looking for Neo: The One that can bring peace and preeminence to our eclectic matrix of integrated projects with a lead role for film. For this top position, we are looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience in film production. You know how to produce films and TVCs inside out and have a network we can build on.
- Overlooking our global film productions at large.
- Engaging new projects for live-action, CG, interactive, 360 and VR.
- Scoping and quoting; timing and planning.
- Contributing to the development of our global roster.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously working from a financial, quality perspective with local producers, production partners, and team members
- Our love story starts with you overseeing integrated film projects at our global production headquarters.
- As part of our Hilversum cast, you work with the world’s leading agencies and brands to pitch, plot and produce high-end films and content.
- You are the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for delivering terrific projects and business results.
- You focus on the big picture by managing our films team and setting up projects for success.
- You help to make sure MediaMonks has the talent and resources needed to bring about great work.
- The plot thickens with a shared responsibility for new business acquisition and management of our freelance directors roster.
- You play a supporting role in the bidding for new projects, contributing to the development of creative (film) treatments and production proposals.
- You are responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You help to establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling monthly reports on sales, expenses and forecasts. $-)
Take the Lead Role at MediaMonks Films
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this role. Working at MediaMonks means working at young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like dancing, and a next-gen scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and include examples of the work you’ve produced alongside a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for a seasoned film producer who can successfully work across teams, time zones and production technologies.
- You have 10+ years of integrated production, with at least 3 years in a senior role at the highest international level.
- You bring extensive film expertise to the table and have evident management skills.
- You are a team leader and used to overseeing staff
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- Functional knowledge of pre- and post production is integral to star in this executive role.
- Next to films and TVCs, you need to have a proven ability to set up and produce interactive film projects, have dabbled in experiential, worked on integrated productions and preferably including a VR project or two.
- Heading the production of multiple projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897