Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Experiential Backend Developer MediaMonks SP
MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for a fantastic Backend Developer capable of developing the most challenging projects in cyber and in space. This gig is about taking the best from the Web (i.e. PHP and Node.js) and bringing it to the physical world.
About the Role
- In this senior-level role, you’ll be developing award-winning projects on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Our São Paulo office acts a global producing hub for experiential work, and so you play a vital role in making such projects come to life.
- Your projects will range from wicked websites to 4D experiences and interactive installations — the forte of our Brazilian Monks.
- Using PHP, Node.js and magic, you help to integrate hard and software, making sure IoT-things are connected and that server-communication goes according to the very plan you helped to create.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one team across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting.
Join Our Party in São Paulo
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. In addition, you’ll have brilliant breakfasts every day, first-class churrascos, and unlimited access to our own video games area and Makers Lab. If you’re eager to work on insane projects together with the nicest people on the planet, you should drop everything and apply now (unless you’re holding a baby). But please, don’t kill anyone!
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a development wiz that knows a plethora of backend languages.
- You like trying stuff out, and simply love to innovate.
- In the field of custom installations best practices are often not available and so your capacity to think along is critical throughout the production process.
- Crucially, you know how to turn your all-round competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- You’re a solid English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- Amazing-to-haves: Python, Arduino, Raspberry, installations.
- Nice-to-haves: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, HTML5, CSS3.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897