Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Experiential Creative at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for a concept developer with a passion for creating experiences at the intersection of the digital and the physical world. In this role, you’ll help to define and defend the creative vision for our Experiential Department in Hilversum (pronounced: ‘Amsterdam’). You’re responsible for the concept and creative execution of our experiential work around the world — propelling pitches, proposals and projects. Experiencing F.O.A.M.O? You should be.
Our ideal candidate is creative who tells a good story, thinks in 3D space and real human interactions. We are looking for broad interdisciplinary thinkers. If you have a background in technology, events, architecture or the arts, that’s awesome, but so is advertising.
Our Experiential Monks are seen as international leaders in the industry, producing award-winning activations, experiences and installations for agencies and brands all over the world. Our team specializes in crafting one-of-a-kind work combining innovative digital technologies with physical experiences inspired by treadmills, robotics and rockets.
Between São Paulo and Hilversum, we have the world’s top talent at our creative disposal, from hardware and electronics specialists, to 3D architectural design, front- and-back development and content creation. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the nicest (and conventionally also the best) makers in the world. Whether the idea is to build a robotic kraken controlled by random dudes on the internet or to send all Dutch schoolchildren to space, you’ll be able to work wonders with a wonderful team.
Life’s a Pitch
- You’ll bring in new projects by developing creative proposals in response to client briefs, producing and presenting pitches that captivate and inspire (and sell).
- You’ll devise complete campaigns with multiple touchpoints big and small, from mobile activations to monumental art pieces.
- Working as one office across 14 locations, working at MediaMonks means collaborating across teams and time zones around the world to pitch and produce amazing ideas.
- You’ll work closely together with our Experiential EP, TD and PMs to create concepts that are incredible yet feasible.
- You affect every aspect of the project from concept to construction, producing comprehensive user journeys that show how people will move (and be moved) through space and time. You safeguard and strengthen the execution of every concept.
- You’ll head creative teams in crafting anything from large-scale activations and pop-ups to permanent installations, retail experiences, innovation centres and public events.
- Together with the team, you think hard and careful to foresee and address creative issues before deliverables are put together in their final form (aka the point of no return).
Want to Make the Impossible Possible?
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind work environment that spans creative disciplines and culture. Next to a next-gen pension fund, you can also expect amazing food, parties & winter sports, and A-OK coffee. Speaking of coffee, let’s have one.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- For this role, we’re looking for an English-speaking tastemaker who’s not limited by any medium and takes inspiration from constraints.
- Combining experiential and digital skills, you love pushing the potential of technology to make new experiences possible.
- You bring 3+ years of high-level experience in a similar role, working directly with top-name brands and agencies to create award-winning projects.
- You’re not just about building experiences: you build trust and relationships by inspiring confidence and collaboration with our clients.
- With your pitching and presentation skills, you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea, building our business and portfolio at the same time.
- Delivering tight work even under tight deadlines, you’re able to create decks that look and read wonderfully. Owning the full picture: copy-wring, concepting, and creative look and feel.
- The spacetape between departments, you love working with creatives, designers and makers across disciplines, aligning everything from UX to VFX to create powerful experiences (aka stories).
- Bonus: knowledge of physical design and/or live events, joining talks with external partners and fabrication vendors, reviewing (technical) designs, ensuring we’re getting the best work and built-quality from our partners.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508