Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Experiential Creative (Content & Exhibits) at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: MediaMonks Experiential is looking for a creative with concept, craft and a passion for creating experiences at the intersection of the digital and the physical world. We are looking for someone with background in telling stories in space, from exhibitions, curation, and content creation (film & animation), to interactive installations. We are a digital first company pushing the boundaries of emerging technology, while never shying away from simple, tactile, and unforgettable moments. We always try to bend mediums, innovating the format and pushing interactivity as part of everything we do.
This is a role where you’ll partner with creative technologists, designers, animators, developers and filmmakers. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of the dedicated team on a massive multi-touchpoint experience with a whole host of interactive installations, immersive environments, and engaging exhibits in a space that will exist for 15+ years,
- You will own multiple connected installations, affecting every aspect from the concept process, producing comprehensive user journeys that show how people will move (and be moved) through space and time. You safeguard and strengthen the execution of every concept
- You are as comfortable in media and in materials.
- Create and curate - You can write a script or tell stories with found materials, as well as creating fully interactive environments in AR/VR or Unreal.
- You can find simple solutions that are just as impactful..
- Together with the team, you think hard and carefully to foresee and address creative issues before deliverables are put together in their final form.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this role, we’re looking for an English-speaking tastemaker who’s not limited by any medium and takes inspiration from constraints.
- You bring at least 3-5 years of high-level experience in a similar role, working directly with top-name brands and agencies to create award-winning projects.
- Bringing concept, copywriting, and presentation power. You should be a master of deck creation.
- You are a creative who tells a good story, is all about interactivity, and has a foot in both the digital and physical realm.
- You have strong knowledge of digital production and content creation including interactive software, touch screen interfaces, Mixed Reality, 2D & 3D animation pipelines, film, animation and post.
- You explore new kinds of interaction design from basic UX and UI, to gesture, voice and more.
- You understand how users move through space linking moments into a connected journey
- Delivering tight work even under tight deadlines.
- You have a proven track record of delivering digital projects that push beyond the expected.
- The spacetape between departments, you love working with creatives, designers and makers across disciplines, aligning everything from design, UX to VFX to create powerful experiences.
- Bonus: You have worked on long term permanent installations.
- Relevant and Ambitious (Passion) - You are a sponge for culture, client needs and industry trends to always ensure our work, propositions and team to be relevant and innovative. MediaMonks is not in business to follow, we’re in it to disrupt or dominate. Every project should bring us a step closer to greatness!
- Pragmatic & Problem solving (Action) - Getting a project assigned will get you into first pragmatic steps to divine the ambitions and source the best team that is needed. (or tackle it solo!) Every project will have their unique challenges. Time, budget, people, You are the bright star in the middle. Contact for our clients and always positive!
- Reliable (Trust) - We expect you to be responsible for the projects that you get assigned. Know the next steps and judge how much extra projects you can handle while helping the team around you.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508