Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Experiential Project Manager at MediaMonks HQ
We are looking for a PM to handle the production of interactive installations and experiences we craft for leading agencies and brands all over the world. Working with our crazy-talented team, you’ll help to make our craziest projects a reality. By keeping everyone on the same page and pace, you’ll play a key role in making sure never done before projects are ready when they need to be.
- Based at our Hilversum HQ, you’ll collaborate with Monks across departments and offices to ensure we deliver according to the plan(ning).
- You’ll be part of our small but growing HQ Experiential Team, which is complemented by our experiential experts in Brazil.
- Together with our Creatives, Designers, Producers and Technical Directors, you’ll work to develop concept proposals into actual products within the available amount of time.
- You are the project’s eye for detail, keeping track of a multitude of moving parts that all need to come together, at some point.
- Our projects include permanent installations and one-off events that sometimes require you to travel abroad to complete projects in person — not too bad right?
- Looking after multiple partners, you’ll liaise between clients and internal teams as well as third-party partners such as builders, hardware vendors and location managers.
- You look after the logistics for each project, working with local partners to make sure permits, transport and health and safety are arranged on time.
- You review deliverables of our Monks and check the work of external partners (technical drawings, diagrams, material selection, test prints etc.).
- By breaking down our projects into smaller tasks and time-blocks, you create a sense of calm while flexibly establishing priorities as the project evolves.
Join Our Team
Building on a basic understanding of technology, this role will allow you to grow your understanding of technical development, installations, and their mutual dependencies. You’ll also get a one-of-a-kind work environment filled with many of the nicest people in the industry.
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join a super-fast-moving organisation on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. You can team up with top talent across disciplines ranging from design and development to 3D animation and sound design. Next to a next-gen pension fund, you can expect A1 food, A+ parties & winter sports, and A-OK coffee. Talking about coffee, let’s have one?
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- For this role, we are hoping to hire someone with 3+ years worth of production experience engaging with interactive projects and/or installations.
- We’re looking for someone who’s first and foremost a practised project manager — someone who knows how to motivate internal teams to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- As a practised PM, you know the tricks of the trade and have experience with tools such as TeamGantt, G Suite and Post-its — you love lists more than Buzzfeed.
- Working with brands and Monks from all over, you can communicate in English at a high, professional level.
- You’re superb with stressed out clients and coworkers — ‘keep calm and get things done’ is what we’re about.
- Any prior experience with technical development, experiential/installation work, protoboards, or electronic systems would further boost your application.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508