Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Film Editing Internship at MediaMonks
MediaMonks’ award-winning post production department is looking for an aspiring film editor. The internship is as hands-on as it gets. You will do actual work on actual projects. There will be plenty of feedback and supervision, but we very much believe in the idea of ‘learning through labour’. This Hilversum-based internship lasts for a minimum of 5 months and starts this summer.
About the Internship
- During your internship, you will cut your way through terabytes of footage, editing films of any kind.
- As part of our renowned post production team, you’ll work with our in-house editors, colourists, VFX artists and sound designers to edit high-end projects for global brands.
- We’ll seek your help in producing award-winning case videos of our projects on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands which include adidas, Weber and Google.
- We’ll ask you to make captures that capture the essence of our (interactive) projects.
- And we’ll persuade you to source and sort-out piles of content, finding the right shots to set the scene.
- An internship at MediaMonks should be considered a full-time learning position, meaning there’s no time for regular coursework other than your internship-related obligations (pretty great, huh?).
- The intern we’re looking for is a driven individual that already has a fair amount of experience with both editing and animation — enough to be able to work independently.
- You are enrolled and in a (MBO/HBO/WO) programme and experienced with Adobe Premiere.
- If you can share a showreel with us, that would awesome.
Become a Legendary Intern
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast-growing international environment, full of cool people and adjectives.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your portfolio and cover letter outlining your motivation and learning goals.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897