Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Film Production Coordinator at MediaMonks LA
Our Monks in Los Angeles are looking for film-production star who thinks miles(tones) ahead. In this prime position, you’ll orchestrate the practical particulars of our local film production team, specializing in multi-format content. You’re responsible for planning and logistics, and will also look after the administrative side of our LA film productions.
By keeping track of multiple projects, deliveries and tasks, you’ll allow our Monks to completely focus on one. If that doesn’t sound rewarding, how about a competitive salary and an award or two (hundred)?
- All-round coordination and administration.
- Arrange bookings of freelance crew members and our own Monks.
- Administer vendor accounts, issuing insurance certificates and other necessary paperwork.
- Book transport and production equipment.
- Arrange accommodation for shoots.
- Organize, print and distribute all necessary paperwork on set.
- Organize project wraps from start to finish.
- Prep invoices for finance, processing crew payments.
- Liaise with our payroll partner to ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Reconcile credit card charges for production related services.
Want to Become Our New Production Coordinator?
If you’re thrilled about joining our team at our beautiful Venice office, start coordinating your next steps. At MediaMonks, you’ll join an international company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. If you like the sound of this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- Ideally, you have 2–4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You excel independently as well as in a team.
- MS Office is your second home.
- You prefer G Suite over the C Suite.
- You never drop the ball with Dropbox.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897