Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Financial consolidation & reporting controller at S4 Capital NL
S 4 Capital is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, listed on the London Stock
Exchange. We are building a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global, multi-
nationals, regional, local and millennial-driven influencer brands. The company is active in over 18 countries
with over 1,200 people. Although S 4 Capital itself is headquartered in London, the financial backbone of
S 4 Capital is operating out of the MediaMonks Headquarter in Hilversum the Netherlands.
You thrive in an environment that is fast growing and ever changing. You are willing to meet tight deadlines
and are looking forward to developing yourself further in an international team. You have experience with
consolidating a large international group.
About the job
Your key responsibility will be the monthly consolidation process of the S 4 Capital Group. For this purpose, you
make sure that the monthly information process in the consolidation system, LucaNet, meets all internal and
IFRS requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the consolidation system. You are:
- Responsible for the group consolidation process, including intercompany reconciliation and elimination
- Reviewing the in LucaNet uploaded numbers of the subgroups and local entities
- Assuring a timely consolidation and reporting process
- Assisting in drafting the board reporting package
- Being for a large part involved in the IFRS group financial statements and audit process
- Reporting to the group controller.
Due to the growth and transition of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time.
You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities
as they occur.
- 3-5 years’ experience with consolidation and accounting tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Financial reporting
- Preferably advanced Excel skills
- Strong English and Dutch language skills, both verbally as in writing
- Basic IFRS knowledge
- No rigid nine-to-five mentality
- Work experience at a global organization
- An informal and pleasant working environment in a beautiful office in Hilversum
- Full-time contract for a set period of time with the opportunity for permanent employment
- Great lunch and even better parties and winter sports
- Appropriate compensation.
Apply for this job
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897