Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Frontend Developer at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is hiring a frontend developer to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being. You’ll be part of our international development team, comprised of some of the sexiest front- and backend specialists in the world.
As a Frontend Monk, you are responsible for building the brainchilds of our agency clients, producing work for brands like Weber, Bose and Google. Your work covers near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS. If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join MediaMonks at the vanguard of digital.
- Knowledge is power, France is bacon. To excel in this role, you’ve got to know your way around libraries and languages such as React, Vue, Angular, Aurelia, ES6, TypeScript, Knockout, Webpack, RequireJS and GSAP — let us know what you know.
- The same is true for other stylesheet languages you may have mastered, such as Sass/SCSS.
- You can create pixel perfect websites and SPAs without the need for jQuery.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You also have experience with animations and responsive web development.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
Join us at the Frontend
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer some of the most interesting (and awarded) projects in the digital realm alongside MediaMonks’ fabled office outings (including winter sports and summer parties), great food, and a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897