Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Frontend Developer for E-comm & Platforms
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to put large-scale platforms together and code e-commerce platforms into existence.
About the Role
- You’ll be part of our international development team, comprised of some of the sexiest front- and backend specialists in the world.
- You focus on building big e-commerce and platforms projects for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- You develop new features and functions for our e-commerce sites and platforms.
- You bring the latest and greatest APIs onto the scene.
- You help to rollout sites to potentially any country with internet access.
- You build and rollout (dynamic) campaign elements across sites.
- You develop tools and procedures that help manage the entire ecosystem on a technical level, working closely together with our brilliant Backend Monks.
- Your work covers a wide range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS. If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital.
- You’re a cloud commerce specialist in the most technical sense of the word.
- You optimize sites for search engine findability and (mobile) performance for breakfast.
- You’re keen when it comes to working with SaaS platforms.
- Prior experience with e-commerce enablers such as Shopify, Lightspeed and BigCommerce is a plus, but can also be learned on the job.
- The same is true for other stylesheet languages you may have mastered, such as Sass/SCSS.
- You can develop high-end websites and single-page applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) doesn’t scare you and neither does working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that your coworkers, web browsers and search engines (SEO) can understand.
- In other words, e-commerce, ecommerce, e-comm and ecomm.
Join us at the Frontend of Digital
If you’re hot on joining our award-winning team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer some of the most interesting projects in the digital realm alongside MediaMonks’ fabled office outings (including winter sports and summer parties), great food, and a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897