Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Frontend Developer for Rich Media at MediaMonks NL
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you’ll join the amazing ads & assets division in developing high-quality campaigns at an ever higher pace.
- As part of our international team, you’ll code awesome rich media into existence using HTML, CSS, JS, and black magic.
- You’ll be developing some of the most insane animations and interactions to ever exist within the space of a banner ad.
- You’ll work with Google Web Designer to translate designs and mockups into fully functioning ad creatives.
- You’ll improve conversion rates by implementing A/B tests, and help localize campaigns to potentially any country with internet access.
- Using libraries such as GreenSock (TweenLite, TimelineLite), you’ll continuously enhance both your technical and animation skills.
- You’ll implement new functions and development techniques in our production process that help meet client goals and (creative) objectives.
- You’ll report technical solutions and recommendations back to the team and stakeholders.
Enrich Our Rich Media Team
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we’ll offer challenging work within a fast-paced environment. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition, there’ll be epic lunches, parties, winter sports and other events, and next-gen pension fund to get you through the Long Night.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- You’re also fluent in stylesheet language such as CSS.
- You can create pixel-perfect rich media units without the need for jQuery.
- You have experience developing animations using tools such as GSAP, TweenLite, or TimelineLite.
- Efficiency is key, knowing LESS is more.
- You’re familiar with browser testing, debugging and developing with CSS preprocessors such as SASS.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand; your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable.
- A basic (technical) understanding of ad-serving platforms such as DoubleClick is beneficial but can also be learned on the job.
- As a bonus, it would be sweet if you’re also able to work Photoshop and Illustrator to obtain and adjust assets.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897