Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Frontend Developer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking wwwonder worker to put wicked websites and web apps together on the frontend of digital production.
About the Role
- In this Palermo-based position, you’ll be joining a team of 60 Monks that works alongside our international offices to craft award-winning work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- As a Frontend Monk, you focus on HTML and CSS and are responsible for putting projects together based on kickass design templates.
- You’ll piece together innovative interfaces and other interactive elements you occasionally need to build from scratch.
- Your work covers a near-infinite range of sites and applications that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’re part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
Join MediaMonks at the Front End of Frontend Development
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and sublime after-hours events.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’re up with the latest standards in HTML and CSS, as well as JS in case of fire.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- The same is true for other languages you may have mastered such as CSS Modules, Sass/SCSS, and PostCSS.
- Your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable and works across browsers.
- You can develop high-end websites and single-page applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- Functional and object-oriented programming (OOP) don’t scare you; neither does working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- Ideally, you know your way around various libraries and languages (for example ES6, ES7, React, AngularJS, Vue.js, TypeScript, GSAP and RequireJS) — let us know what you know.
- Last but not least, you’re a proficient English communicator; able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897