Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
MediaMonks has an internship position for an inspired frontend developer who is eager is to hone their skills in HTML and its closest CouSinS. During your internship, you’ll work as part of our formidable frontend team to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being.
About the Internship
- For a minimum of 5 months, you’ll be part of our international development department in Hilversum, which is comprised of some of the hottest front- and backend specialists in the world.
- You help to build the brainchilds of the agencies we work for, producing high-profile projects for A-list brands such as Weber, Adidas and Heineken.
- You’ll learn how to work across different project teams, with a shared but also individual responsibility to meet real deadlines and deliveries.
- Your internship will cover different kinds of projects that engage with all elements of HTML and CSS.
- You’ll learn about scalability and how to organize code in large-scale projects.
- Depending on your projects, you may also learn more about ReactJS and other MVVM/MVC frameworks we use; libraries such as GSAP; Git and GitFlow; and JS, ES6 or TypeScript.
- You can independently put together a mean website from scratch with a solid foundation in HTML and CSS.
- You are intrinsically motivated and have proven ambition for coding and programming, preferably shown in web-related side projects.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your coding competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- You’re familiar with programming basics such as if-statements and different kinds of loops (e.g., the for-loop, while-loop, do-while loop).
- You’re interested in object-oriented programming (OOP) and are familiar with working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You have experience with animations and/or responsive web development.
- Side projects!
Join MediaMonks as a Frontend Intern
If you’re capable doing of neat shit and want to get nasty, you should join our frontend team at the frontline of digital. In return for your growing commitment to coded crafts, you’ll get to work on some of the most interesting and awarded projects in the digital realm alongside access to MediaMonks’ fabled office outings, great food, and a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897