Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Full-stack Developer MediaMonks SG
MediaMonks is looking for an all-round wwwonder worker to put wicked websites together and code killer applications into being. In this position, you’ll be joining a small-star team of Monks in Singapore that works alongside our other international offices to craft amazing digital work for Asia’s leading agencies and their brands.
About this Position.
- As a Full-stack Developer at MediaMonks, you help to develop the digital projects we produce on behalf of A-list brands such as LEGO, Heineken and WWF with a focus on frontend development.
- You’ll be working closely together with our local Technical Director on big international projects, but will also see to changes and updates for local projects we produce.
- Together with colleagues from other offices, you work across teams, time zones and technologies to deliver world-class work on a global scale.
- Every now and then, you will travel to other offices to help finish projects on-site, primarily our Amsterdam HQ.
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to work on projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to help navigate unchartered paths of development.
- Your work covers a near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS as well as backend languages.
- If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital.
- We are looking for someone with a keen interest in new technologies.
- You like trying stuff out, and you love innovation.
- You know how to turn your all-round competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- You're a solid English communicator who can provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through all the awards.
If you’re hot on joining our sublime Singapore team, we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer some of the most interesting projects in the digital realm alongside an endless supply of covfefe. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’ve got to know your way around various libraries and languages such as Knockout, RequireJS, GSAP, TypeScript, AngularJS, React, Aurelia and ES6 — let us know what you know.
- The same is true for other stylesheet languages you may have mastered, such as Sass/SCSS.
- You can develop high-end website and single-page applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- You have experience with RESTful Services and all kinds of APIs.
- You’re proficient with PHP as well as SQL.
- Proficiency of Symfony Framework is a huge plus.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) doesn’t scare you and neither does working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You are familiar with Agile development methods.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- Experience with Vue.JS, which will be part of many upcoming projects.
- Experience Angular and ReactJS.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS for SEO) such as Drupal and Umbraco
- Experience with Shopify or Lightspeed ecommerce solutions.
- A (basic) understanding of .NET.
- A (basic) understanding of Python and/or Node.js.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897