Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Global Compensation Director at MediaMonks AMS
Defined as a communications business for the new marketing age, S4 is a digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018. The Group employs close to 6,000 people in 30 countries across The Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. A number of companies under the S4 umbrella—MediaMonks, MightyHive, Firewood, Circus, and others—are coming together, with common go-to-market strategies, and, more importantly, with a unified approach to empowering our people and promoting our culture.
Now, about the opportunity: As the Global Compensation Director, you’ll be a part of the Global People (HR) Team and report to the Global SVP of the People team. You’ll be in charge of driving strategic compensation decisions and creating competitive and analytically driven compensation programs for our newly integrated and rapidly growing organization. You will serve as the subject matter expert in developing and ensuring fair and equitable pay, and creating sustainable and competitive compensation bands for each team and region. This strategy and structure will need to be built entirely from scratch, taking into consideration each company’s current structure, geographical living standards, client bill rates, global currencies - unifying the complexities into a standardized framework.
The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous environment and is comfortable tackling a large problem and distilling it down to a simplified solution with scalability in mind. You are comfortable working with various stakeholders to gain consensus but able to influence the overall best decision.
Your time will be spent remotely until we return to the office, which will be in a location where S4 companies have an office in your region.
- Analyze salary structure in each company and region in order to develop compensation policies: develop parameters to structure and generate variable compensation actions, bonus models, salary bands, etc.
- Work will include job evaluation, incorporating third party salary surveys, maintaining salary and incentive structures, managing the annual merit increase program, bonus program and supporting the promotion cycle.
- Build and maintain various complex models for managing the company’s compensation programs.
- Maintain job leveling infrastructure, compensation banding with market practices and support implementation in partnership with the Human Resources team.
- Partner with HRIS to ensure compensation data and programs are accurate and processes are in place to update data specific to compensation.
- Partner with recruiting to proactively define level and associated compensation ranges for new roles and provide competitive market insight for the headcount planning process.
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with colleagues on the Human Resources and Finance teams.
- You will lead, manage and evaluate the implementation, oversight and management of the company’s compensation programs, policies, plans and processes, globally.
- You will oversee M&A due diligence, resource planning, and integration activities for the compensation function.
- Build and implement compensation model in Workday
- Identify insights on compensation and generate awareness of trends in the market compared to our value proposition
- Bring creative and cutting-edge proposals that help us stand out in the market
- Lead compensation planning during review cycles with strong People and leadership team partnerships and project management
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
- Prepare and maintain job classifications and salary scales in relation to client bill rates
- Prepare and present summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information
- Gather data from market-based compensation surveys; use spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends
- Evaluate and implement job analysis instruments and materials
- Conduct data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations
- Advise management on applicable employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, etc.
- Analyze and maintain job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensure descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by employees
- Interview and survey employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job
- Assess jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range
- 7-9 years of demonstrable experience in compensation including program design, market surveys, and business advising
- Extensive experience building and implementing large scale global compensation programs
- Comfortable with working in a challenging environment without an established roadmap
- Knowledge of trends and developments in compensation, including relevant legal issues
- Adept problem solver and decision-maker
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, up to C-Suite level
- Specific software experience in Google Drive, specifically would like this person to be extremely proficient with Google Sheets
- Fully versed with Workday: HCM, Benefits, Performance and Compensation
- Buttoned up about the details and highly organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy and positive attitude; comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting
- Experience building and managing a team
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508