Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Global Program Manager MediaMonks LA
Our LA office is seeking a practiced Program Manager with an aptitude for design and asset production. This position manages one of MediaMonks' key partnerships and is responsible for pinpointing a growth vision and executing it strategically. This senior-level role requires hands-on experience in production, and a solid understanding of large scale retained operations as well as procurement driven sales. A team of dedicated producers is in charge of the operational side whilst you focus on the future state of the account - globally.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Program Manager at MediaMonks, you work at the intersection of business and production to grow a prolific production partnership. You are at the heart of the sales process and the operational decision making.
- You work side by side with our key client to shape a new project from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out. You help to direct the very things that will be produced, always making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations. This means you will be the key go-to person for the client.
- You own and execute a sales strategy. You naturally sell in a consultative manner.
- You will spend a lot of time at the client's office to nurture strong alliances around the world.
- You determine the direction for a team of makers (30-40 monks) and coach 4-7 creative project managers.
- You will set up a production framework for the project managers to work in so you can safeguard an external focus; you make sure all training material is up to par, you pin down ways of working, roadmaps, workflows, briefing, guidelines, calendars, reviews and meetings.
- You guard our KPI's and quality at all times.
- You’ll be a driving force in building and recruiting a well performing and happy team.
- You make sure the team is ready for growth and build scalable structures.
- As a Program Manager, you’re also responsible for scoping and quoting projects, working with producers and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- You connect with procurement teams and build relationships.
- You are the face of MediaMonks at the client.
- You are responsible for monitoring and reporting the health of the operation.
- You identify opportunities for new projects and up-sales that add value to all parties. You help to increase revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
- This senior-level role requires someone that is experienced in managing million-dollar retainers for global advertising, entertainment and technology companies.
- You have 6+ years of hands-on business experience in digital advertising or production, with proven track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work
- You can coach a brand through digital transformation.
- You are an entrepreneurial team player.
- With the backing of producers, designers, QA'ers and art directors, you need to be confident in providing expert advice on digital production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams milestones ahead.
- You can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You are OK with traveling often.
- Setting up and sustaining production partnerships between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb (English) communication as people skills.
- You are based in Los Angeles.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897