Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Graphic Designer / Production Designer at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks has a position for a talented production designer who wants to further their skills in digital asset and content design at our LA office. In this junior to senior-level role, you will join a dedicated global team in producing top quality content for the product interfaces of one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills.
- You will work alongside designers and clients to provide production mechanical/template building expertise.
- You’ll be on a team with other production designers trying to cross the t’s and dot the i’s on this fast-paced production.
- Pixel perfection is important. You will safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- Layout, typography, photo retouching and color theory are elements that will quickly become your best friends in this project.
- You will make sure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats, and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- You’ll be a master collaborator. Not just with other monks, but with the client as well.
- You’ll help to direct the very things that will be produced, always helping to make sure that the work we produce meets the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- You will be working on an assignment that will become customer facing
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a well-developed understanding of template-making, color theory, typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to keep your files and folders super organized, like, OCD organized.
- You have solid client-facing experience and break ice instead of sweat when you collaborate with them for the final product. Impeccable interpersonal communication necessary.
- Being comfortable with the uncomfortable is a must!
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- Do you like keeping the user experience in mind when creating templates? Then you may be the unicorn we’re looking for.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- Fluency with presentation making software is a plus
Whats Next? You!
Join MediaMonks as a Production Designer
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards and celebrated with champagne. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897