Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Group Client Director at MediaMonks AMS
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best-in-class offerings to world-renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organizational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Now, about the opportunity: As a Group Client Director, you will be responsible for orchestrating the entire sales pipeline and overseeing the successful growth and client management of the individual clients that sit within your group(s) for the EMEA business run from the AMS office. Your account base includes new clients, projects of significant complexity, and those requiring specific expertise. You are a strategic partner who understands the client's brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success. The Group Client Director has direct reports that oversee a program or several small programs for a client(s)
- Manages the strategy and thought leadership, as well as deliverables and communication across assigned client account(s)
- Lead and navigate client relationships at various levels depending on objectives and strategies looking to achieve
- Safeguarding the revenue growth for your client(s), look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties
- You need to have pulse and involvement in all negotiations across all clients in the Client group - must be in touch, aware, and involved as required.
- Leading the day-to-day operations in the Client group(s) to ensure client satisfaction to achieve revenue goals
- Capable of taking business and marketing objectives and translating them into vision, strategy, and approach for client roadmap
- Oversees client financials and account profitability
- Develop and deliver client (pitch) presentations as needed
- Supervise the client teams in the Client Group to ensure client satisfaction to achieve revenue goals
- Oversee the program of projects, liaising between the client(s) and our teams to kickstart new assignments, delegating tasks to the production teams.
- We expect you to be(come) an industry expert for the clients business
- A high degree of partnership across various areas of the business requires an open and flexible collaboration style
- Superb client-facing skills, a natural at developing strong relationships.
- Must have the ability to influence and build credibility at senior management level
- A high degree of partnership across various areas of the business requires an open and flexible collaboration style.
- Strong background within the agency world managing business accounts for the biggest advertisers in the world, in digital advertising or production.
- Strong listening skills, people management, and collaboration are essential.
- You have a proven track record managing big (global) accounts with high-value projects and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You have sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Always prepared to go that extra mile to get the best result.
- You bring a broad understanding of what is needed to produce high-end content at a high pace in today's always-on environment.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Backed by our global team of experts, you're confident in providing expert advice on content production, sometimes even at C-level.
- Sound business acumen and experience when it comes to managing operational and client budgets. Ability to determine business priorities, allocating resources to maximize client satisfaction and agency profitability.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, able to adapt to business growing pain.
- 10+ years work experience in an international digital marketing or advertising agency;
- A strong personality who used to work in a high-paced environment and is able to work autonomously and within a team;
- You can work in both Dutch and English on the highest professional level.
- Lead, bring joy, be accessible and inspire the team
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508