Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Growth Lead for MediaMonks SF
MediaMonks SF is seeking an Engagement Lead, or as we like to call it, a Growth Monk to help spearhead our new business, sales and growth efforts. Our ideal candidate will have leadership experience in a business development role with demonstrated success in strategic account development. Monks in this role have experience managing a budget and architecting, designing and selling complex deals, while finding strategic ways to grow our existing projects and client relationships. They have a passion for customer service and an extremely strong closing capability.
*Please keep in mind, due to COVID-19, we will not be immediately hiring for this position, but we look forward to reviewing your application for the near future. Thank you for understanding.*
- You’ll be working on the client-facing frontline of our new business efforts as one of MediaMonks’ first points of contact for new and existing projects and clients.
- You are the initial bridge between MediaMonks and our clients, introducing the technical side of our company to prospective buyers, from the c-suite down to the server room.
- Develop new business opportunities by reaching out to the right people, asking the right questions, and then working with fellow growth monks to build compelling pitches that close deals, projects, and long-lasting partnerships.
- In true entrepreneurial fashion, you dig to find ways to make projects into accounts. You are always looking for new opportunities and presenting new solutions based on what is hip and happening in tech, and at MediaMonks in particular.
- Provide clients with the inspiration and information needed to consider MediaMonks as a capable partner for their next project or total business transformation.
- Work with the production teams on prospective deals to ensure accurate bids, compelling value propositions, and a frictionless a deal environment.
- You will be a wizard at designing, tracking and sustaining an approved monthly budget, including monthly reporting to Regional Head of Growth.
- Manage partnerships with relevant companies, tech and trade organizations and events to increase awareness for MediaMonks and engage speaking and networking opportunities.
- Share the learnings with Business Monks from different offices, helping us maximize organizational knowledge and (prospect) client relationships.
- You are a closer with at least 8 years of experience in business development, or sales in marketing, tech, or production. You might have an operations management, or Creative Director background.
- You understand business & sales and the objectives of global advertising, technology and entertainment companies.
- You are strong at identifying new opportunities within current client relationships and designing strategies to expand within the account.
- You are comfortable in both the marketing and IT departments.
- You have experience with all of the major tech platforms at an enterprise level.
- With the support of our in-house producers, creatives and tech directors, you are confident in advising senior clients as an expert on digital marketing.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new and emerging technologies, industry and consumer trends, and all things advertising.
- You are amazingly likeable and thoughtful and a great person to represent MediaMonks in anything from boardrooms and workshop sessions to conference stages, drinks, parties.
- Additional languages beyond English would be a real bonus.
Become Our Growth Monk
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative and production
company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in fifteen locations’ with 2500+ Monks
and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, A+ colleagues and
A-OK coffee, MediaMonks means working at a truly international company creative
people would kill to work for.
If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you
more about our super-fast-moving company, and the things we love outside work and.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from
people of all backgrounds. We follow the Singapore Tripartite Standards. Please be
attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover
letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity
for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes,
compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or
behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which
includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth,
or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age,
mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or
veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable law.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508