Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Head of Clients & Partnerships at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London is looking for a Head of Clients + Partnerships to lead our major strategic client teams and relationships in the UK. In this role, you’ll work within the senior London team (and 2500 Monks around the world) to create award winning platforms, pitches and digital products for some of the world's leading brands.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for building and shaping the client teams for our major clients. Helping the teams to become perfectly positioned for growth and profitability.
- As Head of Clients you are responsible for orchestrating the entire pipeline from sales to staffing and operations for the UK office. You will be working in conjunction with the program leads, growth team, ECD, Head of Production to deliver world-class digital experiences and meet our targets.
- You will set the pace for the business team, lead business meetings, and form part of the senior leadership team. You will line manage the client program leads and business team.
- You will love troubleshooting and problem solving and will work closely with the operational leads on a global level to optimise team structures, processes and pain points.
- You will be operationally and commercially minded and act as the point of escalation for all client and production teams. You will be responsible for designing the commercial structures around projects and teams and working closely with internal and external procurement and legal teams to set up accounts in the right way.
- You will be responsible for financial accuracy on a weekly and quarterly basis. Working with the business team and client leads to generate accurate forecasts and weekly updates to the S4 board.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- You work to create efficiencies by improving our overall process, workflow and communication for projects.
- Safeguarding revenue growth, you look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and super-fast-moving production company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of superlatives. In addition to supply of A+ colleagues, A-list clients, and A-OK coffee, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture; crafted with care, coded by coffee and celebrated with champagne.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role.
- You will have proven experience in a similar leadership role within an agency environment
- You are a seasoned production expert who has the right mix of leading clients and managing production workflows that you see risks a mile off and can pre-empt what’s about to happen next
- You will be commercially driven and used to excelling within a target-focused structure
- You will have successfully set up client teams at scale for multi-£££ accounts and know what the key to successful team structures is
- You are target driven and work closely alongside the Managing Director setting team targets, forecasting, reconciling and reforecasting based on monthly and quarterly results.
- You are hands-on and a do-er. We are a lean team and everyone gets involved and pulls their weight, being able to do all parts of the job is an absolute must.
- You forge strong relationships though excellent delivery
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508