Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Head of Films APAC - MM Malaysia
We are hiring a Head of Films to help build and oversee our film production capabilities across the APAC region. This role requires a diverse set of hats, from building a high level operation ground up, to assembling the team and network to bring creative visions to life through moving or still image. This role combines business acumen with leadership skills and hands-on film production chops.
It also requires being open to new ways of doing things and driving this innovation or digital transformation by always staying on step ahead. Because when we say film we don’t necessarily mean a 60 second commercial. You understand that a narrative can and should be told across multiple channels and adapt to its audiences seamlessly.
- You are principally responsible for translating a creative brand vision into a flawless film production and delivery.
- Together with Business and Growth teams you help productize and sell the Films propositions.
- You build and oversee our film teams and studios in the region and help shape and evolve the company’s unique film working model.
- You build and lead a strong and reliable inhouse team of experienced EP’s and film producers.
- You build an extended global network of diverse and inclusive talent and affiliates and with a roster and a platform for creative directors and voices akin.
- From setting up simple tabletop studios, to building production capabilities and full inhouse production studios.
- You build a strong network of service providers, directors and artists that allows us to be flexible in our approach, yet always deliver to the highest standard possible.
- You ensure the smooth running all film briefs as well as post production, across our offices and production departments in the region.
- You design and implement operational frameworks and ways for working and continuously improve on them.
- You boost solid organisational and planning skills and you are a team player who can lead and inspire. You excel at interfacing with human beings and know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- As part of the global Film leadership team you will shape the MM vision and future of film creation and production.
This role requires someone that is experienced in both managing multi million-dollar film briefs, as well as in building organisations.
- You have 12+ years of hands-on business experience in film and content production, with proven track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work.
- You are skilled in Production Management and consultancy, Production Budgeting, Advertising, Animation, Photography, Broadcasting, shoot management, negotiation and Full Post Production and distribution Management.
- You are experienced at creating presentation decks, have strong presentation skills and are comfortable advicing C-level clients on film production approaches.
- You are comfortable setting up and maintaining a very close relationship with both our inhouse film capabilities as well as with excellent service companies, directors, talents and artists.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the position requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508