Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Head of in-house content production studio at client in Monterrey
MediaMonks is hiring a head of studio for our client's in-house content production team. The studio consists of a team of ~10 designers and content creators, that produce an ongoing stream of marketing materials; social media posts, print material, event promotion collateral, product sheets, promo material, and low-complexity videos.
She or he will be responsible for the continued operation, uninterrupted output and consistent quality production of content, making sure schedules are met and expectations are surpassed. Team management is a big part of the day-to-day.
Our client is on the lookout for an entrepreneurial individual and hands-on people manager, who’s talented at process optimization. As a production veteran who has seen the trenches inside and out, you truly understand what it takes to set up an operation for scale.
· Building successful work streams and teams
You will focus on the inner workings of our integrated workstreams and everything that is required to build and maintain a well functioning studio; happy and well-performing creatives, quality work and profitable production model. You bring excellent problem-solving skills to the table.
· Navigating a corporate environment and managing stakeholders
You will hover over all the studio workstreams and help project managers be successful. You are excellent at stakeholder management and collaborate intensively with VP’s, directors and project leads, as well as your own team.
· Future proof scaling
Anticipating operations and business expansion, you will build sustainable frameworks, set up structures and toolboxes that future proof the integrated studio team. You forecast future growth, expansion of the menu of services, negotiate resources and hires ahead of time.
1. Recruitment and talent management
People are at the heart of our organization. You are responsible for setting up a recruitment framework and staff our studios with the right talent whilst hitting deadlines.
· You manage and (re)define the recruitment strategy and process :
o You work with the talent acquisition teams to recruit and select the right talent for our studio.
o You coordinate with the area in charge to oversee the process and monitor progress.
· You monitor team culture and employee happiness:
o Help the team tackle issues or spot opportunities.
o Help nurture the studio culture via team building initiatives.
2. Inner workings: workflows, tooling, logistics
You make sure that the studio is equipped with industry standard tooling and equipment and make sure that processes are documented and followed.
· You define the studio’s service level agreements and document an official ‘way of working’.
· You can advise on tooling and/or work together with internal system specialists (PM software, DAM systems, … ) to set things up for success.
· You liaise with business partners and deep dive into the operation to constantly spot areas for improvement.
· You are critical and efficiency-focused.
· Investigate process and task automation where possible.
· Help to solve and navigate logistical challenges; workspaces, hardware, travel, ...
3. Clear communication and company-wide collaboration
· You have a crucial role in understanding the business segments’ needs and challenges.
· You are a concise communicator and motivate meaningful interactions through the whole organization.
· When project managers encounter an issue or need help, you support them.
· You make sure the team is ready for growth: help set up frameworks for project documentation and training tools, training sessions, train the trainer, help nurture behavior and a learning environment, …
· You are an escalation level for clients and internal project managers.
· You are comfortable working and reporting to the top management and can provide a very high level of analysis and recommendations.
4. Finance and Planning
· You are responsible for the financial health of the operation and report regularly.
· You have worked with brand or agencies for 4+ years.
· You have operated in digital production and have a background in operations, program direction,
project management, or producing.
· You have built teams or have supported the process.
· You are a true problem solver and comfortably wear several hats.
· You are systematic and very well organized.
· You are a connector that easily relates to people and has a good sense for recruitment.
· You are a mentor and a coach and are motivated to make others better.
· You are interested in supply chain optimization and efficiencies.
· You are passionate about content production pipelines.
· You are willing to deep dive into software and problem solve.
· You are an ambitious and positive individual.
· You cut to the chase and work fast and focused.
· You want to be part of a wide, global organization with a large history and are passionate to preserve it and make it grow into the future.
· You are based in Monterrey, Mexico or willing to relocate.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291