Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Head of Production/Operations at MediaMonks LDN
We are hiring a Head of Production/Operations to oversee production and operations for MediaMonks London to play a key role in further building our growing business and reputation.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the Head of Production/Ops in our London office, you’ll sit in the senior leadership team and be responsible for operational strategies and the excellent delivery of all of our work. You will oversee a wide variety of delivery capabilities - ensuring the smooth delivery and output of high-end work for creative content, digital production, film, web, mobile platforms and more.
- You’ll be ultimately responsible for our resourcing, project management and budgeting processes to ensure we can deliver premium work at speed, and drive overall project & client-level profitability - establishing what gets done and when, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- You’ll bring all our in-house talent together and organise to make sure great work is done seamlessly between our London office and our global production hubs in Europe & around the world
- You will represent and promote the operational requirements of the production & delivery teams to senior stakeholders, and help to drive best in class practices, training and outputs
- You will lead a team of 20 digital/film producers and program leads in collaboration with our creatives and tech chiefs, be responsible for the successful delivery of all of London’s projects - and ensure we learn from these successes.
- Your focus will be on driving quality and efficiency across the agency’s process and output. This involves working closely with our global operation teams, and also locally to identify & implement effective processes and improvement programs. At the same time bringing your own wealth of industry knowledge and experience.
- Together with our growth and business teams, you’ll help to shape new projects and pitches into a joint success by turning client briefs into actual projects. You will be at home responding to briefs, RFPs, pitches, treatments and production proposals at a senior level.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
- For this position, we’re looking for someone with at least 15+ years of experience - who has held a delivery leadership role ideally in a consulting or an agency.
- You have a great understanding of and passion for the creative industries and likely to have an in-depth knowledge of one or more of the disciplines within it.
- More importantly, you have a rock solid understanding of a broad range of production approaches, challenges, workstreams and tools to appreciate and guide the delivery team; whether that’s to deliver a complex platform development, ‘always on’ social engagement or an integrated film production.
- In addition to knowing your ones and zeros, you have a very strong growth mindset, constantly looking at ways to optimise & improve how things are done. You not only have proven experience in evolving processes, documentation and workflows to deliver accuracy, consistency and efficiency for our clients, but importantly, you will have developed long term operational strategies for the businesses you have worked within.
- You’re an excellent problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude, able to focus and consider problems (& solutions) from multiple perspectives
- You have a clear proven record of building & managing teams, are known to drive collaboration and have strong ability to influence at all levels, particularly within the senior management team. You are clear on what decisions to take and are able communicate them effectively.
- Your experience working in a fast-paced environment has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at reassuring stressed-out senior clients and colleagues.
- While you consider your inbox your natural habitat, you excel at working with human beings: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behaviour, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508