Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Head of Social Media at MediaMonks BER
With offices all around the globe and around 4,000+ employees, MediaMonks is leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world-renowned companies. We deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs, accomplished through our people by remaining agile and executing in real-time for our global clients. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
MediaMonks is looking for a Head of Social Media to join our expanding team in Berlin and get the word out about our wonderful partners. This position requires an experienced professional with a business approach to lead the development of this growing department and supervise best practices in social media services and digital projects across multiple accounts, including new business opportunities. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Work with some of the world’s most beloved brands and help maintain a long-term relationship with them.
- Develop engaging digital content strategies based on the understanding of each client’s brand message, voice, objectives, and target audiences.
- Be responsible for ensuring the seamless process between clients and our high-performance teams in a variety of fast-paced set of projects, from beginning to end—including hands-on project management, ad hoc social media consultation, building of strategic recommendations, and monitoring & optimization of executed plans.
- Liaise between our client leads and teams to ensure MediaMonks delivers quality content at scale while nailing milestone after milestone—hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Give your strategic input in digital projects for designated accounts.
- Work closely with brand marketing managers to execute strategies for B2C and B2B as needed.
- Help cast the right talent to expand the Social Media team.
- Supervise and support the Content and Community Management teams, as they have an impact on the strategic goals.
- Audit social media strategies for clients as part of the continuous optimization process.
- Monitor trends in social networks to keep the different platforms updated—not only content-wise but also strategic-wise.
- 8+ years in similar roles such as strategic development and social media management.
- High level of both English and German with excellent spelling and writing.
- Experience in developing digital, social, and content strategies.
- Experience in project management and coordination of social and creative teams.
- Must have worked in the communication, advertising, marketing, or publishing industry.
- Knowledge of digital metrics analysis.
- We need someone who is curious and attentive to popular culture, and who enjoys learning about new trends.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.
Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508