Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Health Content Writer for Innovative App at MediaMonks SG
Our supercharged Singapore office is hiring a digital content creator to write an innovative health app into being. In this key role, you’ll be critical to the success of a new health initiative by one of the biggest brands in the world — and in addition, you’ll get to become a Monk!
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for producing the content for a new health app that integrates with activity trackers, handling hero content as well as branding copy, messaging and follow-up communication.
- You’ll work as part of a multidisciplinary team to produce a gamified experience that integrates health and activity data with original content.
- You’re chiefly responsible for the app’s editorial content, liaising with designers and copywriters to improve the overall user experience.
- Your goal is to inform and inspire people to take lifestyle-related actions, rewarding users with content and kudos relating to their activities.
- Working with internal and external partners, you’ll create an editorial calendar based on a content strategy that will ensure a continuous flow of fresh and functional content.
- Using clinical insights, you’ll need to bring forth a healthy mix of stories that strike a balance between user needs and business requirements.
- You’ll use your broad knowledge of health and life-style related topics to produce informed content on a consistent basis.
- You’ll also help manage the overall production process by looking after the content clearance and approval process in direct relation with the brand.
- Co-responsible for the success with the app, you’ll work with feedback and analytics to continuously iterate on the content strategy to make sure we deliver an excellent experience to all users.
Join Our Team
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful, bustling and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for — operating across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting. You’ll work from the beautiful shophouse that is our first completely integrated office whilst being only one Slack away from incredible peers around the world who you can collaborate with on copy conundrums and best practices. If you’re keen to become our new colleague in Singapore, we’re eager to meet you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds, following local hiring regulations and Tripartite Guidelines. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
- We’re looking for an experienced English editor with at least 2 years of relevant editorial experience writing for high-end digital platforms.
- You’re not a traditional copywriter but a bonafide digital content specialist who can develop engaging content using a mix of storytelling and multimedia assets.
- You don’t have to be native English: you have to be way better than the majority of native writers.
- You have proven experience creating locally relevant content for specific markets; ideally, you know the city and culture of Singapore by heart.
- You’re confident in tackling a wide variety of health-related topics by coming up with compelling angles, articles and call-to-actions.
- You combine content writing with critical thinking: your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and get to the right content faster.
- With significant experience writing for mobile apps, you understand how words can support the UX and UI design.
- You can independently produce high-quality health content, taking initiative to get input and answers when they’re not readily available.
- You’re able to handle multiple assignments at once and always deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have experience measuring and optimising content based on feedback and analytics.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508